 General / 6902
Re: new store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 04:41:24 GMT

In lugnet.general, "Jerry Tucker" <tucker2@istar.ca> writes:

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
I guess this message might need to go to lugnet.buy-sell-trade.
instead, but oh well.  [...]

As suggested, I have initiated further discussion on this topic to
lugnet.buy-sell-trade.  Thanks for the comments to date.  As you will
see on Lugnet.buy-sell-trade I have incorporated some of the comments
made here in lugnet.general.  Thank you all very much.

Jerry,
If you're initiating further discussion on this topic in a .market.* group,
then .market.buy-sell-trade isn't probably the right place.  The right place
would probably be .market.shopping if this about setting up an online store
and soliciting feedback.

Good luck,
--Todd

[followups to lugnet.market.shopping]