 General / 6892
Re: new store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 13:38:24 GMT

Scott Edward Sanburn wrote:

Jerry,

        I guess this message might need to go to lugnet.buy-sell-trade. instead, but oh
well.

If you offer a online ordering (Something TLG has forfeited as far as I am
concerned! (Outside of Mindstorms))) plus the 10% discount off retail, I would
like it. It also depends on shipping and the like.

I notice that there is very little online/mail order service in europe, especially on the continent.
This is probobly because TLG in europe relies so heavialy on the small toy store that an online
store (I am thinking along the lines of e-toys here) would seriously hurt TLG's relationship with
its customers who cant match the 20% off some of these online stores have from time to time
-
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com
http://members.xoom.com/wilsonj/