 General / 6888
Re: new store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 12:52:09 GMT

Jerry,

I guess this message might need to go to lugnet.buy-sell-trade. instead, but oh
well.

If you offer a online ordering (Something TLG has forfeited as far as I am
concerned! (Outside of Mindstorms))) plus the 10% discount off retail, I would
like it. It also depends on shipping and the like.

Scott Sanburn

Jerry Tucker wrote:

We are in the process of adding Lego to our product line for both instore and
internet mail order.  Our intent is offer 10% off regular retail pricing.  We
will both buy and sell Lego products, offering cash or credit for purchases.
Our display will include graphics where available.  We will ship world wide.

Does anyone have any suggestions or comments on this.  It is not an ad.  My
desire is to have a good site that is useful to the Lego
collecting/using community and I would really appreciate any thoughts and
advice from those of you who actively use and care about Lego products.

Jerry

--
Scott E. Sanburn
CADD Operator, CADD Systems Administrator

Work Page:
http://www.aeieng.com/
Home Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/index.html
Lego Page:
http://www.geocities.com/~legoguy712/legoindex.html

“The more people I meet, the more I like my Lego collection.”