 General / 6898
Re: 10x20 green baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 1999 16:38:50 GMT

Allan thanks for the info,
Mine have the tubes around the edges, so 2 must be from #7, don't know where I
picked up the third one.

Chris Hill

Allan Bedford wrote:

I know that I got mine in a #7 Universal Set back in mid-seventies.  I also
got one in a #2 Universal Set, for which I still have the box, showing the
base plate as one of the parts.

These weren't buckets though, they were boxes.  In the case of the #7 set,
it was a large flip-lid style box.  The base plates were right on top when
you opened the box.