 General / 7118
Re: 10x20 green baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 00:07:46 GMT

What colors are these 4x6, 4x10, 4x12, 8x8, 8x16, and 12x24 bricks available in?  I
have some 8x8 black, but are any of the others available in black, and if so, what
sets are they available in?

I'm going to start building the INSIDE of my 66x66 stud black pyramid soon, and need
more large black bricks here and there to lighten it a bit and provide stability.
Right now, I only have 2-3 8x8 black bricks, and I THINK some 4x10 or 4x12.

Todd Lehman wrote:

I've seen them recently in FreeStyle and Castle in the sizes of 4x6, 4x10,
4x12, 8x8, 8x16, and 12x24.  Belville also had a quarter-disc version
measuring 12x12 (basically a square with one rounded corner, like a huge
slice of a pie) and a counterpart measuring 24x24 with a quarter-disc
removed (so that it, plus the 12x12 quarter-disc, made a full 24x24 square).
The Belville ones came in pastel Belville colors:  yellow, green, purple,
and possibly others.