 General / 6571
Re: What pieces do you wish existed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rick Kujawa writes:
My list includes more generic pieces like 1x1 sloped brick (no stud
on top), 1x1, 1x2, 2x2, 2x4 plates with studs on BOTH sides. 3x3,
3x4, 4x4, 4x5, 4x6 bricks.  Also 1x5s and 1x7 bricks.  These have
lots of possibilities

4x6 bricks already exist, it is found in some 3+ freestyle set and some Town
Jr.

I have some in IIRC yellow, red, bleu and gray

Martin

In lugnet.general, Greg Majewski writes:
Hello all,
I have a list of pieces that have been bugging me for a while. Why? They • don't
exist! It seems like TLG can do mondo-super-juniorized pieces that can be • used
with a certain type of model, but why don't they make simple basic pieces • that
would be very nice to have? These are the pieces I wish were in production:
1x2 double-ended hinge plates. There are loads of 1x6's that need some • thought
in how to use, so why not 1x2's? I can think of a dozen uses for a piece such
as this.
Odd length beams. 1x1's and 1x3's don't cut it. Why not 1x5's, 1x7's, 1x9's • or
even 1x11's? </rant>
What pieces do you all wish existed?
Greg "The thing that bothers me is some-one-keeps-mov-ing-my chaaaair.."
Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/