 General / 6578
Re: What pieces do you wish existed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 19:17:48 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I want halves.

Excellent idea.  Then I could incorporate all of the puny 6 wide train
stuff into my 8 wides;-)

-John

There are a number of pieces that form the entireity of some shape that
I wish came in halves. I won't try to exhaustively list them but here
are a few examples.

Fenders. There are two 2x4 pieces used in a lot of vehicles, one with
bottom fender cutouts, the other with entire fenders. How nice if this
was a 2x2 piece with one fender... then I could make 5 wide or 6 wide
vehicles as well

Windshields. The 2x4 vertical windshield would be nice in halves, then I
could put thinwalls inbetween.

Airplane noses, hull sections, etc. Every one of these pieces would be
more useful if it came in halves. The nose section forces you to make a
4 wide fuselage. if it were in halves I could insert a slope (or
inverted slope, depending on whether it is top or bottom) to make a 5 or
6 wide hull.

lugnet.