 General / 6775
Re: What pieces do you wish existed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:22:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
While I'm not a "Mozillionaire" either, I have done well in the Stock Market • in the
last 5 years (thanks partly to the pending sale of my former employer - • Ameritech).  I
plan on retiring in about 7 years (I'll be 53), and devoting my fulltime • attention to
Lego.  I'd like to open up a Lego store (how about a bulk parts store where • you can get
2 scoops of arches and 1/2 pound of tiles to go).  I'd also like to set up my • cityscape
in the display window, and spend part of the time offering building seminars.

Just a dream right now, but you never know!  This, of course, is assuming that • I give
up the lucrative profession of being a computer consultant.  But that involves • giving
up doing what I can make money at versus doing what I love.

Gary Istok

Is it safe to assume that you'll be hiring all of the Michigan AFOL's?  ;)

Charles