 General / 6562
6561  |  6563
Subject:
What pieces do you wish existed?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 00:38:35 GMT

Hello all,
I have a list of pieces that have been bugging me for a while. Why? They don't
exist! It seems like TLG can do mondo-super-juniorized pieces that can be used
with a certain type of model, but why don't they make simple basic pieces that
would be very nice to have? These are the pieces I wish were in production:
1x2 double-ended hinge plates. There are loads of 1x6's that need some thought
in how to use, so why not 1x2's? I can think of a dozen uses for a piece such
as this.
Odd length beams. 1x1's and 1x3's don't cut it. Why not 1x5's, 1x7's, 1x9's or
even 1x11's? </rant>
What pieces do you all wish existed?
Greg "The thing that bothers me is some-one-keeps-mov-ing-my chaaaair.."
Majewski
citrusx__@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/