 General / 5981
Re: New Technic Supercar 8448
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:08:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Rideout writes:
Never mind.. found it on the links page!
In lugnet.build, Tom Stangl writes:
It's not widely available, but when I asked this morning, S@H had a decent • supply
of them, they came in not too long ago.

Anyone have the S@H phone number handy for the US?

Now I gotta sell off a 5571 so that I can buy an 8448 (unless of course • someone is
willing to trade me an 8448 for a 5571).

Kieran Brady wrote:

As far as I was aware (according to TLG) the new Technic Supercar 8448 was • not
due to be available until September 1999.
But I got this set yesterday - 1st August - and have started building!!
Can anyone tell me if this is a first or it is already widely available?...