 General / 55252
Re: Brickshelf empty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:28:19 GMT

On 2009-07-17, Jetro de Chateau linmix@SPAMBLOCKgmail.com wrote:

external posting service. One of the reasons it took me so long is that it is quite difficult to keep track of what you have read and what not and this is made worse by the cross posting that goes on.

I’m old fashioned and prefer reading LUGNET through NNTP. It has both positive and negative sides, but one of the major positive sides is that you actually can easily keep track of cross-postings and posts that you have already read. And I thank LUGNET for that :)

For me, Eurobricks is really hard to follow, too much going on and way too much noise :/

Cheers, Matija