 General / 55239
Re: Brickshelf empty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Jul 2009 17:43:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jordan Schwarz wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Daniel Patten wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
   Hi all!

Have not been around for ages but what up with Brickshelf?

System Stats: 0 Files 286,804 Folders

:(

Temporary glitch or did I miss something? Tried searching but could not find anything relevant.

Hello,

I don’t know how helpful this is, but last night (around 3AM GMT on July 13), Brickshelf had the opposite problem; it had a bunch of files but no folders.

Daniel Patten

There’s definitely something buggy going on. I can see top-level folders but their contents come up as “Empty”. It sounds like BS has some fixing of problems to do...

-Jordan

I saw that Brickshelf was having problems yesterday too. I just checked it, and it all seems back to normal now. I’d say, temporary glitch.

Have Fun! C-Ya! Rich