 General / 55251
Re: Brickshelf empty?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:37:47 GMT

As to where everyone has gone - I think the most popular answers are Flickr,
Eurobricks, and a few theme-specific sites such as FBTB and Classic-Castle.  It
Lately I have been posting a lot more on Eurobricks and a lot less on
Lugnet mostly because Eurobricks is a LOT easier to post on than Lugnet
(like all the times the authentication email takes forever to arrive or
worse still, never gets there) and because Eurobricks seems to be the place
where any news of relevance to the AFOL community seems to be posted these
days. Oh and because its a web forum with a familiar interface thats just
the same as the other non-lego forums I read and post on. Pictures still go
on Brickshelf because its LEGO specific although having recently
experienced the joys of using Google Picasa to upload non-lego pictures to
a picasa gallery, I am tempted to switch to Picasa for LEGO too.