 General / 53678
53677  |  53679
Subject:
Brickworld was a Blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 03:50:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The subject line says it all! Although I am still recovering from the weekend and still need to post my pics, I’ll just post a quickie to say how much I enjoyed this event and that I’m already looking forward to Brickworld ‘08. Kudos to Adam and Bryan, and all of the Brickworld support crew!

I met a lot of great AFOLs, some I “knew” online, and some I’d never heard of. And it was great to renew old acquaintances, too. Man, AFOLs are good people, and it is really fun to hang out with them:-)

And BTW, if you would like a Brickworld T-shirt, please email me at this address with the SPAMblock removed. I apologize for mistrusting UPS, and I’d like for all of these shirts I’ve already printed that they are returning to me to find good homes;-) They are $15, and I’ll ship them free anywhere in the US. Maybe Canada, too, if you must.

More thoughts later.

John