 Events / BrickWorld / 199
Re: Brickworld was a Blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:44:00 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, John Neal wrote:
   The subject line says it all! Although I am still recovering from the weekend and still need to post my pics, I’ll just post a quickie to say how much I enjoyed this event and that I’m already looking forward to Brickworld ‘08. Kudos to Adam and Bryan, and all of the Brickworld support crew!

I met a lot of great AFOLs, some I “knew” online, and some I’d never heard of. And it was great to renew old acquaintances, too. Man, AFOLs are good people, and it is really fun to hang out with them:-)

And BTW, if you would like a Brickworld T-shirt, please email me at this address with the SPAMblock removed. I apologize for mistrusting UPS, and I’d like for all of these shirts I’ve already printed that they are returning to me to find good homes;-) They are $15, and I’ll ship them free anywhere in the US. Maybe Canada, too, if you must.

More thoughts later.

John

John,

I guess the reason we are NOT seeing the pictures from you is cause of all the time you need to edit and crop the naughty gestures i managed to sneak in?

:)

Chris

ps. man, if ~i~ had a camera to take a pic of Joe M’s face when he met me it would be worth a few bucks in black mail money.