 Events / BrickWorld / 201
Re: Brickworld was a Blast! (and a big thanks... )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:55:46 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Dave Sterling wrote:
   In lugnet.events.brickworld, Melody Krützfeldt wrote:

   In lugnet.events.brickworld, John Neal wrote: The subject line says it all! Although I am still recovering from the weekend and still need to post my pics, I’ll just post a quickie to say how much I enjoyed this event and that I’m already looking forward to Brickworld ‘08. Kudos to Adam and Bryan, and all of the Brickworld support crew! .......snip...

Keep the stories coming everyone! We love hearing about all the goings-on. It sounds like this was a great event and will be even better next year. :-) Stacy and I are glad to hear everyone had a good time and we want to see all your pictures. :-) We had to live vicariously through Joe’s online journal and Flickr page this year, but we’ll be there in the flesh next year!

-Dave

Here’s my pictures as well:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mwhuffman/sets/72157600491475678/

Mike Cotterman showed me how to take some panoramic pictures with my wife’s camera, so I managed to take a few good ones of the event.

--Mike.