 Events / BrickWorld / 198
Re: Brickworld was a Blast! (and a big thanks... )
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:58:56 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Tim Courtney wrote:

Where’s Joe’s online journal?
Well, that would be here

I plan to write much more notes - almost all of these are written at 3 or 4 am...

Keep the Flickr images coming. BrickWorld was a blast -- it was good seeing a bunch of old friends, meeting new ones, and finally meeting people I’ve known

More are coming - not only from me, of course. I got to take 1500 pics and now have to edit them down to a reasonable size.

   ...and everyone else!

Can’t wait til next year...

Me neitehr:-)

Later,