 Events / BrickWorld / 200
Re: Brickworld was a Blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 01:24:24 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickworld, Chris Magno wrote:
   John,

I guess the reason we are NOT seeing the pictures from you is cause of all the time you need to edit and crop the naughty gestures i managed to sneak in?

Edit and cropping???? I got your edit and crop RIGHT HERE, pal!

:-)

JOHN