 General / 51522 (-20)
  LEGO Factory Terms Of Service

Some weird stuff in here... "Your model must not show human beings"? Do they mean actual, living persons, or any generic human figure? Is this some sort of Islamic thing? THE LEGO ® FACTORY TEAM WILL NEED TO REVIEW YOUR MODEL BEFORE IT GOES UP ON (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

Exactly wich button should we be right clicking on? I've clicked on just about every one and nothing Thanks Tom D (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Never mind, the task button is on the task bar! The doc actually explains this but who reads docs? (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Are you on the Mac? right clicking on the program icon in XP gives me general properties of the program, not specific config options, so I'm guessing you are. if so, does anyone on Windows know how to do this, and if not, can you clarify a (...) (19 years ago, 26-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) At Joe's suggestion, I've captured this tip (and another one Joe contributed) in the new BrickWiki article (URL) usage notes) You are all invited to share further tips there if you like! (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) Glad to know I helped. Your very welcome. e (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) Oh! That's the problem. You have to do this while the part is still clinging to the mouse cursor. This whole clinging-part mode is alien to us Mac users — modes in general are considered evil here, and I keep trying to grab a piece and drag it (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

(...) I don't know about MAC, but in LDD for PC (I assume is the same principle) once the part is selected, meaning you click with the arrow from the parts pallet, and when the part is shaded then you can rotate the part with the arrow keys. Be sure (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  How to rotate a part in LDD (Mac)?

The pop-up tip says that you can rotate the selected part by using the arrow keys. But the arrow keys don't do a darn thing for me. Has anyone else managed to rotate a part in LDD? Is this just a bug with the new Mac version, perhaps? Thanks, Joe (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Hmm, that could be. That's actually a nice feature; I can see how if you owned one or more of these Designer sets, it might be fun to use LDD to design something you can build with it. (Of course it'd be substantially more productive to just (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) Thanks. In the Mac version, you do this via the "Preferences" menu (the only non-system menu) within LDD. It also appears that once you've used this trick to add multiple bricksets to your "active" list, you can then turn "use starter sets" (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) OK, I figured this one out. To use more than one set of a particular palette, right click on the program's task button and go to preferences and make sure "use starter sets" is unchecked. Then, once back in ldd, you can click on any of the (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

Hi Joe, It looks to me as though the palettes are merely the parts from each of the current Designer sets. So if for example you select House, you will have available the parts from 4886 (the only one I own). I suspect that once Factory have their (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

Meee...eee threeeeeeee. I mean, I think I get it, but errrr ummmm. I don't think I can explain it properly just yet. I think I um....oh boy, I'm gonna try again. I think what is at issue here is the LDD program is trying to use what is available in (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

(...) I have exactly the same question. -- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Stumped already (LDD 1.4)

OK, I must not be bright enough for this program, as it's got me stumped already! I've checked the help on LEGO's LDD site (which seems like it hasn't been updated yet for the new version), and still haven't a clue. Maybe somebody here can give me (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Go Go Go!

(...) Sweet! I was under the impression that the Mac version would still be in beta today, but it looks like the pulled off a simultaneous release. Great work, LEGO! I've downloaded the Mac version, and though it uses an installer (why can't it just (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Go Go Go!

It's 4:50 and the new LDD is on-line. I guess this will be our first chance to see the parts that we can use... For the curious, here are the requirements Minimum System Requirements PC Operating system: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP. CPU: 450 (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Factory slipped a bit?

(...) It appears to be live! Joe Meno (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Factory slipped a bit?

(...) Patience, young grasshopper - it's not the end of the day yet :) I just checked in with the team and they're working away to get everything fully launched. Not long now! Jake --- Jake McKee Community Liaison LEGO Community Team (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact