 General / 51505
51504  |  51506
Subject:
Go Go Go!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:51:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

It's 4:50 and the new LDD is on-line. I guess this will be our first
chance to see the parts that we can use...

For the curious, here are the requirements

Minimum System Requirements PC

  Operating system: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and XP.
  CPU: 450 MHz Pentium III or faster processor
  Graphics: 16 MB graphics card (DirectX 8.0 or higher compatible)
  RAM: 128 MB
  Hard Disk Space: 100 MB

Minimum System Requirements Mac

  Operating system: OS X 10.3.9 or 10.4.2
  CPU: G4 or faster processor
  Graphics card: NVidia GeForce 5200/ATI Radeon 7500 or better
  RAM: 256 MB
  Hard Disk Space: 100 MB

Chris
--