 General / 51509
Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:53:39 GMT

Meeeeeeeee threeeeeeee.

I mean, I think I get it, but errrr ummmm. I don't think I can explain it
properly just yet. I think I um....oh boy, I'm gonna try again.

I think what is at issue here is the LDD program is trying to use what is
available in terms of current (Make and Create) sets, or palletes.

So what ever models you make can be procesed through the LEGO factory more
easily?

So if you want to make something you need to grab parts from other pallets to
continue working with what you have built (1.3) I don't see any options or ways
to um...where is my Jargenese!

Um, or, er.... the um, pallets we need to freely create must be pieces together
by pulling parts from the available pallets?

Er...um, drrr.... I'll keep trying.