 General / 51519
Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:13:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Main wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Joe Strout wrote:

   Can anyone give me a clue? I gather that these assortments are stock sets of parts which they probably bag up and sell intact (and there’s a disturbing “expiration date” on each one), but even if I’m OK with that, how in the world do I make a model that uses more than one such bag?

Thanks,
Joe

OK, I figured this one out. To use more than one set of a particular palette, right click on the program’s task button and go to preferences and make sure “use starter sets” is unchecked. Then, once back in ldd, you can click on any of the starter sets any number of times to get multiple copies of the set, or to combine different starter set palettes.

-- Thomas Main thomasmain@myrealbox.com

Are you on the Mac? right clicking on the program icon in XP gives me general properties of the program, not specific config options, so I’m guessing you are. if so, does anyone on Windows know how to do this, and if not, can you clarify a bit? thanks!