 General / 51513
Re: Stumped already (LDD 1.4)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 22:33:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Timothy Gould wrote:

   It looks to me as though the palettes are merely the parts from each of the current Designer sets. So if for example you select House, you will have available the parts from 4886 (the only one I own). I suspect that once Factory have their own selection their will be a special pallette to work from.

Hmm, that could be. That’s actually a nice feature; I can see how if you owned one or more of these Designer sets, it might be fun to use LDD to design something you can build with it. (Of course it’d be substantially more productive to just grab that set, spread the pieces on the table, and start building.)

So you think they’re not yet showing us the parts we can use to make models to actually buy?

Jake, any insight here?

Thanks,
Joe