 General / 50620
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:32:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
In lugnet.general, Jake McKee wrote:

1. The "studs on both sides" plates that some of commented about.

Sounds great.  Too bad you don't know anyone who works for LEGO ...

I think the issue with that piece is that MegaBloks has already made it in a
couple of sizes.  It may be a patent issue.  Otherwise, I'd love it too.

LFB