 General / 50609
Re: If you could wish for any single Lego element, what would it be?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 21:48:43 GMT

Yep. poor choice of words on my part : (
Instead of planes, lets use lines as you suggest.
I'd like a studless "3d" version of that corner piece you pointed out
that joins 3 beams at the intestection point of 3 mutually perpendicular
lines.  It just happens that those 3 lines are the intersections of 3 of
the planes that would be faces of a rectangular prism, which is what I'm
really trying to construct : )

I just want an easy way to make technic boxes that are rotationally
symmetric.  I haven't seen an easy and strong "snot" technique to join
beams at the corners and a special piece would do it nicely.

HTH,
-JSM

Steve Hassenplug wrote:

I'm not sure I totally understand what you're suggesting.  Can you explain it more?