 General / 50617
Re: What's up with the Wal*mart Lego selection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 02:05:50 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:
Thomas Main wrote:

[About Wal*mart]

Not to be picky, or anything, but isn't a discussion like this best placed
in .loc.us? I think there would be an outcry if I started a thread about
Swedish shops here...

You go right ahead and talk about Swedish shops and the lack of LEGO in
a given type of shop. I will _not_ complain. If you happen to write them
in English, I'll read them and see what is happenning in Sweden. It
would make me feel so worldly :) If I grow weary of the thread, or if it
is written in another language, I can ignore it with out much effort.
After all, it isn't like there is a overwhelming amount of traffic here
anyway.

Sincerely and with warm feelings,
Chris