 General / 50467
Re: What's up with the Wal*mart Lego selection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 22:28:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:
You'll notice, however, that Toys R Us pretty consistantly has a fantastic
selection. Plus, they have a few "TRU-only" sets.

That may be true where you are but the TRU here in Victoria, BC, Canada has
reduced their LEGO inventory significantly. At one point they had 1/2 of the
usual LEGO row of shelves stocked with MB products!

What really made me angry was them putting the new MB Spider Man sets next to
the old LEGO Spider-Man sets (which they seem unwilling to discount even after
two years!!!!)