 Marketplace / Shopping / 12113
Re: What's up with the Wal*mart Lego selection?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 02:45:36 GMT

In the small towns outside of Tulsa, OK the selection 2 months ago was
exactly as follows (top to bottom):

Bionicle figures in cans
Knights Kingdom figures in cans
Some Quatro and Duplo

And that was it, though I'm sure they have some Star Wars sets now.
Also, all the stores seem to have an equal amount of Mega Bloks.

The super centers here in town have a bigger selection,
but it's gotten to the point where I can't walk into them because the
stores are so loud and disgusting.

Even the lure of 75% clearances is almost not enough now. When I walk
into Wal-Mart I feel more like I'm at a big feeding trough than in a
store. It almost feels dystopian.

I'd much rather spend a few more cents or dollars at Target or at S@H.
--
[ j o n :: p a l m e r ]