 General / 48098
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:43:28 GMT

Uh-Oh

In lugnet.general, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   **** you, Jon. You don’t know anything about me. I don’t owe anyone MOCs, comments on their MOCs, or anything else. I will **** well do as I please. If my MOC posting versus noise level doesn’t please you, too ****ing bad for you, *******.

This took alot of *‘s

   Lord knows that TLC doesn’t make it easy for us. That’s the nature of my annoyance. We who should be the first class customers are often treated as if we didn’t matter at all. I may be more vocal than some, but I think more than a few are annoyed over this ridiculous color issue.

He sounds like he has a point, like he truely knows what he is posting but then he goes and says...

I owe very few people here any kind of respect,

...not good... ...and then...

   and those that I might call “online friends” don’t mind the occasional colorful metaphor or even a heartfelt curse word or two -- not if it’s real. Anyway, it’s all in the language, has meaning, and expresses emotion. >I will **** well speak my mind and I don’t care what you have to say about >it. But for the record, **** off anyway.

MY what a colorful language” -Gary Owens, Space Quest 5

   You ******* TLC cheerleaders make me sick, short of TLC being bought out by MegaBloks you’d all just continue to buy any plastic **** they’d care to dish out and ask for seconds. That’s not discriminating, that’s sycophantic.

So allow me to repeat my message to you -- **** off, you ****ing ****!

-- Hop-Frog

That was just sooooooo fun to read and then he gives an encore

   P.S. Really, it’s not that big a deal to me, but this **** place needs some shaking up before it becomes some kind of ******* love-in with Jake. Hey, if you have a gripe -- GRIPE for crying out loud! Don’t you understand that TLC doesn’t care either way? Real life is rough around the edges, get used to it.

P.P.S. There is no REAL partnership between TLC and adult brick enthusiasts, you’re all just their insanely loyal customers. If you don’t try to hurt them where it counts they have no reason to listen to you at all.

Wow.

I know I’m late on responding to this but...that sure was fun to read. Wrong but fun.

:-Blay On :-Divin