 General / 43901
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:09:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Kopanitsanos wrote:
<snip>
I must agree with some of Richard's points, and have not seen a *SINGLE
VALID ARGUEMENT* that contradicts what he says, you have all merely attacked
his language and his person... How about we forget what he said, and try to
understand what he thought!
<snip>

That's the curse of profanity (pardon the pun). Like bad spelling or bad
grammar, it often draws attention away from what the person is saying, and
focuses attention on how he is saying it.

Rick C.