 General / 43742
Re: New colors and other info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 08:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
richard marchetti wrote:
[ranting deleted]
Yeah, yeah -- we're 5% of the market.  Whatever.
[more ranting deleted]

not with descriptions of obscene gestures.

You’re funny!
Describing an ‘obscene gesture’ isn’t the same as enacting it.

I understand and totally don’t mind Hop-Frogs comments.
I'm glad he’s venting actually… a lot of us feel that way.

And why are people going out of their way to pick on him and
his statements?  So what if he’s passionate about the hobby,
or quite concerned…it’s o.k. to be involved.

                       --==Richard==--

"If everything was logic, and there was no passion,
Lego would still be made of wood." RN-03.
(I don’t know what that means…take what you want from it)