 General / 47920
Re: So TLC can build and sell decent sets if they really want to...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 00:13:14 GMT

"Erik" <brickerik@NOSPAMfree.fr> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

If I don't make a mistake, the door is a black 'Door 1 x 4 x 5 with 6 • Panes'
(73312)
According to peeron, this door doesn't exist in black
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/73312

It could be a sign that this set is not a fake.

--
Erik / brickerik

It could also be painted.  I picked up a used lot of LEGO which had a whole
bunch of black doors and windows.  At the time I was excited as I had zero
in my own collection.  It turned out that these black doors and windows had
been painted (most of them pretty well too).  Kind of a let down.

It would be very cool if that door were available in black, that is my
favorite door (I voted for it too in the P-a-B survey) and black would be a
very welcome addition.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com