 General / 47911
Re: So TLC can build and sell decent sets if they really want to...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 00:23:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Erik Amzallag wrote:

If I don't make a mistake, the door is a black 'Door 1 x 4 x 5 with 6 Panes'
(73312)
According to peeron, this door doesn't exist in black
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/73312

It could be a sign that this set is not a fake.

Possibly. However I've been burned by that before. :-) Ben made up some parts in
colors never before done using spray paint as part of his big spoof, IIRC.