 General / 47862
Re: So TLC can build and sell decent sets if they really want to...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 13:53:19 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
Dear AFOLs,

found this in the discussion forums of 1000steine.de - a big thanks to
Thekla for the picture.

<http://robothek.bei.t-online.de/Lego/Katalog6.jpg>

Can you get a little better provenance on this for us? I've been fooled by fakes
before... this one has some aspects that make it look fake to me. But then my
German isn't good enough to puzzle out everything it says and I am too lazy to
type it in again or OCR it so babelfish can translate it.