 General / 47679
Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 23:02:59 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Melanie K. Fields wrote:
You point is well taken.  However, their choices of what particular
sets/colors/parts they choose to like or dislike are well beyond my powers of
influence.  I can't stand Bionicle and they both know this, yet they both love
Bionicle and own plenty and make a game out of teasing me. My dislike has had
absolutely no impact.

Did you consider that your dislike may be *in part* the *cause* of their taking
to Bionicle? I know most kids like to go against authority in some way at some
time.

ROSCO