 General / 47702
Re: what is going on!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 03:13:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.duplo, Tim Courtney wrote:

Hey Tim, what did you think of my last Mecha?

Feel free to email me with links to pictures, and I'll let you know what I
think.

I'm kicking this post back to admin.general, and I'd like to address posting
etiquette. I can't be certain, but from reading your two recent replies in this
thread, I can't help but wonder if you didn't get the message from Diedre's and
my replies. Please re-read them, and take the message to heart. Consider what
posting behavior is appropriate at what time, before you post.

Another thing - when changing the newsgroup a post is in, please announce the
follow-up. You moved this thread to lugnet.general, without CC'ing admin.general
and duplo and setting the FUT to .general. This breaks threading for people who
use newsreaders, and it's a tad annoying.

And, if you really wanted to ask me what I think of your mecha in public, don't
you think the post should have gone in build.mecha and not general? :-)

-Tim