 Duplo / 649
Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 04:27:35 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.duplo, Eric Sophie wrote:
Its an old Lugnet joke.

Eric,

I do realise that this is a "joke" but I would disagree with your assessment
that it's an "old lugnet joke". I've been on lugnet for years and as far as I
can see this redirection has been instigated only by you (although there have
been other replies afterwards), and relatively recently (the other example being
6 months or so ago).

Regardless, this is inappropriate use of the .duplo newsgroup and I'd like you
to take my request to stop seriously. I thought Tim explained why rather well.

As far as I'm concerned you may talk about banishing people to .duplo all you
like, as long as you don't actually do it!

FUT lugnet.admin.general only

Thanks,
Deidre