 Dear LEGO / 4686
Re: From the mouth of babes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 04:43:57 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Mark & Milissa Millère wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Melanie K. Fields wrote:

She said, This is dumb, I don't like these grays, it's too blue and besides,
how's it posed to match all my other Harry Potter sets?  I wish I could tell
Lego this is dumb.

She said, I really like Buckbeak, but he'd be a lot better if he was the same as
they used to make.  I don't want these sets Mommy, you keep them.

Now THIS is the kind of story Lego™ NEEDS to see......over and and over

Only if it *happens* over and over and....

ROSCO