 Duplo / 646
Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 14:27:03 GMT

Please don’t redirect irrelevant threads to .duplo. I don’t think this is an appropriate way to handle behaviour that you presumably consider childish.

I’ve cross-posted this to admin.general as this has happened before eg http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43724. Would you please stop this?

The readers of .duplo would much rather read about ... Duplo!

Thanks, Deidre