 Duplo / 647
Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 13 May 2004 00:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, Deidre Rushton Brumby wrote:
   Please don’t redirect irrelevant threads to .duplo. I don’t think this is an appropriate way to handle behaviour that you presumably consider childish.

I’ve cross-posted this to admin.general as this has happened before eg http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=43724. Would you please stop this?

The readers of .duplo would much rather read about ... Duplo!

Thanks, Deidre

I agree with Diedre here.

Eric - while the duplo joke is funny to you and your friends, and while it can be used as a cute joke once in a while among the same, please reconsider FUT’ing Duplo and using this joke when expressing sincere disapproval at another poster’s attitude.

Meaning, intent, and tone don’t communicate well over the internet. People previously unexposed can’t tell that’s an inside joke. So please, at least don’t use inside jokes on others in the context of chastisement, it’s inappropriate.

-Tim