 General / 47653
Re: From the mouth of babes and just what is going on!?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 18:44:02 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Daniel Warren wrote:
Personally, your daughter comes across as being extremely stuck up and nearly
teetering on spoiled.

Ok, I did go a little too far with that comment, I admit that, my mistake.
Everything else however, I am standing by it. Perhaps another spin on it: How
many times since Lego first introduced train sets have they changed the track
size and voltage? Done so in less than 10 years too!

--member 1893

It was more than a little too far, that being said what dose the rest of this
statment have to do with anything. As production technology, techniques, cost
efectivness, etc. etc. have improved the train line has improved. As a train
enthusiast I welcome improvment. What exactly does bley improve?-Ken