 General / 4705
4704  |  4706
Subject:
Digital Photography
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 16:28:05 GMT

I've been thinking about how to get my Lego website going, and with how
long it takes me to get film developed, and then scanned, I think I need
to go directly digital. I do have options though, I have a WinTV
TV/Video Capture card.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has any experiences to compare with
using a video camera vs a digital camera? I am thinking of spending
about $500. Macro capability is very important for me.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com