 General / 4348
Re: Plans vs imagination
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 03:31:45 GMT

I think the truth is that LEGO instructions are a learning tool. Unless you
are a LEGO genius without learning from instructions and some
experimentation of our own most of us would not be able to come up with the
designs that we feature on our web sites.

I think this is of *major* importance. As an adult (such as I am),
"discovering" good building technique may be a little easier. As a
child, having step-by-step instructions showed me building techniques
that prevented me from having to reinvent the wheel.

Adam

bwappo@ee.net