 General / 42319
Re: BZP hits 7,000th member-Lugnet is lagging behind.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 29 May 2003 14:50:58 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Henry Kruer wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   “I was thinking that Lugnet should make a few changes which would improve posting and membership.”
Don’t forget to look at the title of this thread... “BZP hits 7,000th member-Lugnet is lagging behind.” Which indicates a sort of compitition.

Some might like to view it as a friendly competition, but that’s as far as I think it should go. I think we should be more oriented towards sharing resources in the community than trying to beat each other out for who’s best, biggest, etc.

I know it’s not the attitude of many, but feel it’s the attitude of some. Just getting that sentiment out there...

-Tim