 General / 42294
42293  |  42295
Subject:
BZP hits 7,000th member-Lugnet is lagging behind.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 01:21:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

i couldnt believe it. go to www.BZPower.com . they have 7,000 members making
them the most popular lego-based site on the internet. its crazy!

I was thinking that Lugnet should make a few changes which would improve
posting and membership.

The first thing that comes to mind is that you have to clear posts by email.
couldnt it be modified so that we could just post it right there, instantly?
and have a email sent to your adress anyway. but instead of having to clear it
you would just look at the email and see if you sent it. and usually emails
only show up if you have juts posted. i dont entirly see the point of this.

The second thing that comes to mind is the difficulty of finding your way
around this place. just now ive found my way into "newsgroups." thats dumb, i
know. but still, this place should have a simplier layout.

These are the only things i can think of. i was wondering if these might be
changed in any way.

This is just my opinion. please dont get offended or anything.

Alex