 General / 4037
Re: Minifig torsos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 9 May 1999 03:33:47 GMT

Thanks.  I'm not so sure I'm sure enough about it to call it a theory,
so I'm happy that you've kept it secret in case I'm way off.

:-)

I first noticed (or was told, it all happened about the same time) from
the torsos in the soccer sets.  So, it's really from 1998 and later
torsos.

Considering how TLG likes to LESSEN the amount of plastic in their molds
over time, there must be a powerful reason for those to be there. WHAT
could it be?  :-)

-- joshua

Todd Lehman wrote:

In lugnet.general, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:
Greg Bevington <genius90@hotmail.com> wrote:
Just some speculation, look inside the torso of a 1999 minifig, than one
from any year before. I think you'll understand what I'm talking about...

Mmmmm... definitely different.

Master JD noticed this last year (he notices EVERYthing! :-) and he has a
theory.  But I won't spoil it.

--Todd