 General / 4085
Re: Minifig torsos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 15:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Steve Bliss writes:
On Mon, 10 May 1999 19:15:04 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote:

In lugnet.general, blisses@worldnet.att.net (Steve Bliss) writes:
[...]
I doubt that TLG would have redesigned their minifigs in 1998 just because
they were working on an unfinalized deal with Lucasfilm, and they were
thinking about ways to create Yodas and Chewbaccas.

I got 6390 Main Street not too long ago, and guess what?  The torsos had
nothing inside!  They're very loose!  I noticed the new X-torsos seem to bond
more tightly than the ones from a couple years ago.  It seems to me they're
just making them tighter.

Also, I still think Chewie will be a normal minifig.  If he is taller, he won't
be able to sit in a seat.

Jeff

Party pooper!  :-(

Just remember: I've got plenty of opinions, and many of them are wrong.

It's still interesting that the new torsos appeared in a limited-release
'theme' (the soccer sets).  I don't have any of those sets handy, I wonder
if *all* the 'figs in those sets had the cross-hairs torso?

Steve