 General / 40031
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:55:44 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Anthony Sava writes:
I am pleased to announce the release of a brand new website.

F f f f finally.

For those of you who are fans of The Chronicles of Ikros, this website will
contain the sequel to that story. • wELL YA KNOW IM A FAN.

And for those of you who enjoyed viewing my previous two introduction movies,
the new website contains a brand new introduction movie for your viewing
pleasure.
HMMM ITS OK BUT MAYBE SOME PICS FROM THE NEW STORY WOULD BE BETTER, BUT HEY
MAYBE U DIDN'T DO THE NEW STORY YET.

The website contains four pages of biographies for the upcoming story, as well
as links to pictures of my Griffon and Juvenile Dragon MOCs.
AS ALWAYS THE DRAGON AND GRIFFIN LOOKIN KOOL. ALL NEW CHARS ARE GOOD BUT
MOST OF THE OLD SKOOL ONES. dEMONCLAW SWIT STRIKE AND GRENLYN ARE STILL GOOD
BUT GARALT US UGLY, HOW DID HIS HAIR GO FROM BROWN TO ORANGE? i'D OF STUCK
WITH THE SMILY OR THE KNIGHTS KINGDOME BROWN MUSTACHE HEAD. DRAKON IS TO OLD
KULVUX AND GARN LOOK A LITTLE TO OLD TOO. ALL AND ALL NICE STUFF MABYE IT'LL
RIVAL THE FIRST ONE IF IT EVER COMES OUT.

So feel free to enter:

Ikros: Chaos Skies • WHEN WHEN WHEN WILL IT COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony

Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

(For those of you who are interested, I was going for a look with this new
website as if the old website had been singed and burned.)