 Castle / 15289
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 19:31:50 GMT

Anthony,

Great intro.  Sound really adds a lot to a presentation.

The one technical comment I have is to reconsider having a flash animation
on your intro page - on many computers that don't have flash, it comes up as
a big broken link in the middle of the page.

     -- Pawel