 Publishing / 3850
Re: A new website with a bonus! New Movie!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:22:14 GMT

Pawel!  It's been a while.

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Anthony,

Great intro.  Sound really adds a lot to a presentation.

Thanks much!  Originally it had a lot more sound effects, but the effects and
the music clashed so much that I removed them.  As an added bonus, it also made
the movie smaller.  Can't complain about that one.

The one technical comment I have is to reconsider having a flash animation
on your intro page - on many computers that don't have flash, it comes up as
a big broken link in the middle of the page.

    -- Pawel

Normally I'd agree, but unfortunately I don't have any good splash pictures to
replace it.  Once I finish chapter one I'll be able to replace it.  But thanks
for the suggestion, and the feedback!

--Anthony
Visit the original Kingdom of Ikros
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros